1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Using our Site, you accept this Policy and agree to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal data.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2.1. First of all, you can visit the public sections of the Site anonymously, without revealing your name or any other information.
2.2. To receive notifications about the tourist offers of the Site, you need to leave an electronic post or log in using your account in Gmail, Facebook, Messenger or Telegram.
2.3. When you are logged in using accounts on social networks, the Company gains access to all visible information contained in your account in accordance with its privacy settings. However, the Company collects and uses only such information as:
- name and surname;
- E-mail address;
2.4. In addition to the specified information, the Company collects some data automatically, namely information about the devices with which you use the Site, the IP addresses of your devices, the browser used and the version of the operating system, the time and date of access to the Site, the URLs from which transition made, your overall geographic location. This facilitates the work and use of the Site.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3.1. Your information is used by the Company to:
- the provision of services offered on the Site;
- facilitate the use of the Site and improve the quality of the Site;
- informing about important news, services and advertising offers of the Site.
3.2. The Company may from time to time send e-mails to users of the Company news or other announcements of its activities. The user can unsubscribe from this email list by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
4. DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
4.1. The Company does not transfer or disclose Users personal data to third parties, unless:
- The Company has received the consent of the User to such disclosure;
- such actions are mandatory in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine;
- there is sufficient reason to believe that the disclosure of such information is necessary to comply with the current legislation of Ukraine, the requirements of the legal process or the legitimate request of state bodies.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1. User information is stored on our secure servers. Regardless of the location of the servers, the Company takes all necessary measures to protect users' personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
5.2. At the same time, the Company draws attention to the fact that none of the existing methods of data transfer can be absolutely safe. Therefore, the Company, despite all the safety measures taken, cannot guarantee the complete safety of the data.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY
6.1. The company is responsible for all actions or inaction regarding the personal data of Users in the framework of applicable law.
6.2. The Company is not responsible for any actions of the Users of the Site and third parties with the personal data of the Users, regardless of whether these data are received through the Site or in any other way.
- technical cookies are necessary for the Website to work correctly;
- functional cookies are necessary to remember the preferences of the User, in particular, the preferred currency and language, the search history and travel services that the User viewed previously.
- functional cookies are necessary to remember the preferences of the User, in particular, the preferred currency and language, the search history and travel services that the User viewed previously. Such cookies are necessary in order to make the Website more convenient to use;
- analytical cookies are necessary in order to find out how Users use the Site, in particular, which pages the User visited, from which pages he went and to which, from which pages the User left the Site, the number of mouse clicks on a specific page, and the User’s search queries. These cookies are necessary in order to optimize the Website and improve its performance;
- commercial cookies are necessary in order to display the Company's advertisements on other sites to the User. That is, the user will be shown ads on the directions that he viewed earlier, as well as on previously viewed accommodation facilities.
7.3. You can block, disable and delete cookies, web beacons and other similar elements if your web browser or device allows this.
8. LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
8.1. The site may contain links to third-party sites. The company is not responsible for the content and operation of such sites, as well as for ensuring your privacy.
9. POLICY CHANGE
9.1. The Company may update, edit and amend this Policy without further notice. Such changes are published on the Website and take effect immediately after publication, unless otherwise specified in the changes themselves.
If, in your opinion, the terms of this Policy have been violated, or if you have questions regarding the confidentiality of your information, write to us at email@example.com.